Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Glam: REVIEW

Im so excited to do a review on the brand new monthly beauty subscription called: My Glam. Its generally the same concept as Birchbox. A $10 monthly subscription. Every month you receive a package with 4-5 deluxe samples of beauty/health products. This is the first box that My Glam has sent out and so far I am impressed. Every order comes inside of a cute little makeup bag with an attached mini mirror. This months bag contained: 1 mini Urban Decay Primer Potion, 1 full size Urban Decay eye shadow in the color Sin, 1 packet of blotting papers, and 2 Tarte mascara's. I think that there was a mess up during the packing process, because im pretty sure I was not supposed to receive TWO Tarte mascara's. However, I am sooo glad I did, because I am in LOVE with this mascara. It is equivalent, if not better than my current favorite, Revlon Fabulash. Both Urban Decay products will definitely be used by me daily. The primer potion is an amazing product and the Sin eye shadow is such a gorgeous champagne color. I highly recommend signing up for the monthly subscription. You can cancel it at any time.










1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a pretty goo myglam.com bag. I wish I had gotton it :P Haha, love your blog though!

    Come by and check my blog out please? Leave a comment if you wish! NEW post!!! ***

    mypurplerunway.blogspot.com

    -N

    ReplyDelete