Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shopping Finds - 12/7/11

Went to ULTA and of course I only went for concealer but ended up walking out with way more than that! I picked up ANOTHER Revlon ColorStay foundation and I am really keeping my fingers crossed that this one doesn't have any pink undertones. The lady who worked there said it should be close to my skin tone without any pink undertones, so we shall see! I also picked up MORE Real Technique's makeup brushes, I just love them so much, and I dont have any of the ones I got. I think I have the entire set, except for maybe 1 brush or 2.  Revlon was having a Buy 2 get 1 free deal, so since I got the foundation I had to get 2 nail polish's of course - A gorgeous deep red/burgundy color called Raisin Rage, and a really fun bright purple polish called Grape Icy, which is supposedly scented when its dry on your nail! And lastly, I picked up the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in Medium, which I have heard good things about and I cant wait to try it out!






On my way home, I stopped in at Burlington, which I have not been in one in YEARS! I walked around aimlessly before stumbling upon the jewelry section, and came across this gorgeous gold collar necklace. I had been swooning over a similar one that i saw a fellow youtuber wearing a while back. I assumed that it was going to be at least $25, but my jaw dropped when the tag said $6.99! I grabbed it and ran to the register pushing an old lady out of the way. Im so excited to finally own one!


No comments:

Post a Comment