Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shoe-Obsession

Many of you may not know that I have an absolute shoe obsession. I buy way more shoes than my little feet can handle, but I dont mind at all. I bought some new shoes over the past couples months and I wanted to review them for you.

First is the Dolce Vita - Dion boot. I fell in love with the color, the suede, and the simplicity, AND the height. Great for being casual, keeping warm by tucking in a pair of skinny jeans or wearing them when its warmer out with a cute pair of denim shorts. I originally bought them in a 7.5, but had to return them and get a size 8 since they were a tad snug. The top part is nice and loose around my calf which i love, even with a pair of skinny jeans on. There is nothing i dislike more than boots that hug my calves.
TIP: spray on shoe protector as these are suede and can get messed up easily.
Bought at: Amazon.com





Here we have the Steve Madden - Yacht Boat shoe in gold sequin. Now I already own a couple pairs of Sperry's, so when I saw these in this gold sequin form, I died. They instantly dress up any outfit. Warning: Make sure you wear these with a very "plain" outfit since they are quite "loud". The one thing I will complain about, and I knew before i even bought them, is the sequins that are sewn in towards the inside of the shoe, they will scratch and bother your foot. BUT, dont fear! I have a solution. Just take a hot glue gun and line it over the sequins that bother your foot, let it dry, and BAM! I also bought these in an 8 and they fit fine.
Bought at: Amazon.com






Steven by Steve Madden - Pembroke Ankle Boot in Taupe

I love these, and have been searching for them ever since I saw a blogger wearing a similar pair from ASOS for almost double the price! These are those go-to boots you wear in the Fall/Winter when you dont feel like going out in sky high/painful heels. These are easy to walk in and super cute. You would think that these would be only for casual outfits, but no no, throw on a dress and some tights and these will look perfect! One complaint, they are difficult to get on, but if you basically push the front down as far as it will go, and then slide your foot in, it should make the process much easier. Bought these in a size 8 and they fit great!
TIP: Spray some shoe protector on these as they are suede and can get messed up easily.

Bought at: Amazon.com






Steve Madden- Sarrina Platform Pump in Blue Suede.

I have never owned a blue pair of heels, and im so excited to say i finally own some! Not only did the color grab my attention, but the super chunky heel. I love me a chunky heel, they make walking in heels sooo much easier and less stressful on my feet. I originally bought these in a size 7, which is what size i wear in heels, but exchanged them for a 7.5, which again was still too small, so i finally received them in a size 8 and they fit great!
TIP: spray a shoe protector!
Bought at: Amazon.com





Chinese Laundry - Whistle Pump in Nude

I have been wanting a simple nude patent leather pump like these FOREVER! I am so glad I finally own a pair. One complaint, they edges can kinda rub the sides of your feet raw, but nothing a little hot glue cant help. These do have a thinner heel than what i usually would go for, as well as no platform in the front to take off any stress. So im going to be adding in my gel inserts to prevent my feet from being sore for days! But, anyways, these shoes are the PERFECT go to heel that any girl should have in her cloest. These will literally go with ANY outfit!
Bought at: Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment