Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Tofurky Day!!!

Ok ok, so maybe im the only vegetarian in the world who doesnt eat tofu, but it sounded better than turkey. OK! So today is a day all about  giving thanks, and i have a list of things/people i am so thankful for. First and foremost, my friends and family - my family who has dealt with a lot of shit from me, but still loved me unconditionally, put up with all my stupid decisions and helped me get through them, financially or not. My friends whom i have known for 12+ years now, im glad to say they we have been able to stick it out this long, and i cant wait to see what the next 12 years brings. The 2nd thing i am thankful for is the troops serving overseas right now - i am thankful for them because they sacrificed spending the holidays with their families so they could protect and serve our country. I am thankful for fashion and makeup of course, without which i would not be able to express myself and we would all just blend in. I am thankful for those who protest their rights and stand up for all the little people, big shout out to them, because if it weren't for them, we little people would just get run over by all those big mean money hungry heathens. I am lastly thankful for the people who read my blog and watch my youtube videos, at times they may seem jumbled and not make much sense, but you may get a little entertainment out of it nonetheless. I hope you all have a fabulous and family fun Thanksgiving, go easy on the turkey, ya gotta save room for all that pie! Now if youll excuse me, there is some green bean casserole with my name on it!

Love, Peace, and Veggie's..

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment