Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sober Is Sexy

I just receieved my Sober Is Sexy order and im so excited about my new shirts!
A little background - Sober Is Sexy is a T-Shirt brand and a way of life. I found out about them because i follow Hanna Beth whom created these awesome shirts. Each shirt has a quirky but truthful saying printed on them and supports people who have struggled with addiction. Also 5% of each shirt sale goes towards a substance abuse organization. I am down to support any cause that can help others, and its just an added bonus that i can get some really cool shirts in the process. The shirts are meant to fit over-sized, so a size small will fit more like a regular medium/large. Be sure to check out Hanna Beth and this rad t-shirt brand at: http://soberisexy.bigcartel.com/

Price Range: $26 - $45.
Shipping: takes less than a week to receive it from California.






No comments:

Post a Comment