Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Target Finds - 11/2/11

Since its now a couple days after Halloween, i wanted to go to my Target to see what kinda of sales they had on their Halloween stuff. The only 2 things i found that i liked was this adorable pumpkin coffee mug for $2.49 and a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups for $1.49.
Of course, as always, i had to go to the sample section where i grabbed some Target brand makeup remover wipes for 99 cents - these wipes are awesome to just throw in your bag when you go outta town. I also grabbed a deal on some Cocoa Butter Vaseline lotion - it was the large 20 ounce bottle, plus i got a 10 ounce bottle attached on the back for a total of $4.99. I really love this lotion, even though it may not smell as good as my Bath and Body Works or Bodycology, i find that it quenches my dry legs so much more.

In the beauty section i grabbed an NYC blush ($3.49), 3 gorgeous Revlon nail polishes ($3.74 each) that i have heard many youtubers rave about (BTW these are my first ever Revlon nail polish purchase!) and then i got stuck on which shade of Revlon Color Stay foundation ($9.99) would be best for me. This is my top 2 favorite foundation ever and has been known to be a dupe for MAC foundation - but i always seem to get the wrong shade. So literally after 20 mins of staring at each color, i went with the Fresh Beiege...so we will see how that works out for me.

I def think i am foundation'd out for now. I have been buying WAY too many. ::sigh::







No comments:

Post a Comment