Friday, November 4, 2011

Revlon Nail Polish Swatch's

I recently purchased these 3 Revlon nail polish's on a whim. I have never purchased nail polish from Revlon before, but these colors grabbed my attention while on a Target trip.

First is: Facets of Fuchsia - which is a black nail polish with bits of multi-sized fuchsia glitter. After applying the first coat, i was actually disappointed, the black painted on very sheer and of course the fuchsia glitter was minimal, but after applying the 2nd coat, i was very pleased - the black darkened up and the glitter packed on a little more. I decided not to do a 3rd coat, but i would imagine it would turn jet black with even MORE glitter! This nail polish makes me want to go party at a Ke$ha concert ASAP.



Second is: Steel-her Heart - which is an architectural steel gray. Reminds me of the lead in a pencil when you write on a piece of paper. Ahhh middle school. I was pleased with just the first coat, but after applying a 2nd coat, the color, of course, got even more intense. This color makes me want to throw on my leather jacket and head to an underground club.



Lastly is: Silver Screen - which is a text book silver color. Not too light, not too dark. Even after applying the 2nd coat, it was still that perfect silver color. Very futuristic.



Here are all 3 colors lined up.


No comments:

Post a Comment