Monday, November 7, 2011

MAIL: Dolly Wink - Bare Mineral Primer

Mr. Mailman dropped me off some goodies today - Dolly Wink Liquid Liner and the Bare Mineral Eye Shadow Primer. I have only ever heard good things about the dolly wink liquid liner, so of course i had to check it out for myself. First off, the packaging is ADORABLE as you can see from the picture below. The liner itself comes in a very petite pink polka dot "pen" shape and has a brush tip (even though it looks like a felt tip). I swatched one stroke below so you can see how dark it goes on.I love that even though it has a brush tip applicator, it is still firm like it was a felt tip. Brush tip applicators have made me nervous in the past with how flimsy they can be. It will be great for winging your eyeliner out or if you just want to get a really precise line across the top of your lashes. I will personally only use it to flick out the wing of my liner seeing as i prefer a much thicker line going across the top of my lashes, and thats much easier to accomplish with a gel liner/brush seeing as i dont have that steady of a hand.
Color: Deep Black
Price: $20 on Amazon.com (that includes shipping cost)
Shipping: I ordered it on October 31, I received it on November 7 (Shipped from Cali)






I also received the Bare Mineral Prime Time Eyelid Primer. I was in the market for a different eye primer, even though i do love my Too Faced and my Urban Decay primers, i wanted to venture out and try something new. I have heard really great reviews for this product and was excited to get my hands on it. Upon opening the box, i was a bit disappointed to see how tiny it was, but then again you only need the tiniest bit on your lids. The formula squeezes out thick and has a semi nude-ish pink-ish color to it, but blends out clear. I will have to give an update after i have had a chance to test it out for a week or so.

Price: $18 on Amazon.com (that includes shipping cost)
Size: 0.1 oz
Shipping: I ordered it on October 31 and i received it on November 7

No comments:

Post a Comment