Monday, October 31, 2011

Scent of the Week 10/31/11

Haha ok so this may not be the scent anyone would think to choose for Halloween, but this is what I've been burning the past couple nights. Its the Lavender Macaroon scented candle from Bath and Body Works. This little candle smells so delicious, my stomach growls every time i walk into my bedroom. I have never had the pleasure of eating an actual macaroon let alone be near one to smell it, so i couldn't tell you if this smells true to its name. What i can tell you is that it smells very sweet, not like a sugar cookie kind of sweet, but like a gourmet sweetness. I can also smell a hint of lavender in it, but the macaroon smell definitely over-powers that with sugary delight!

1.6 ounce candle - SALE - 3 for $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment