Wednesday, October 26, 2011

LUSH Colour Supplement

I FINALLY received my LUSH package yesterday, woo hoo! I placed an order online to try out their Colour Supplement, A.K.A foundation. They only had a few shade choices to pick from, so I randomly went with the "light pink". I placed the order on October 17, and received it on October 25, so their shippng isnt TOO bad. I opened my box and ripped through all the packing papers, and came across two samples of their facial scrubs which i did not expect to receive, but i was delighted anyways...i love free samples. When i got to the colour supplement, i was kinda let down when i saw how pink the formula was, i honestly didnt think anyone had skin this pink or remotely like it. I scooped a little onto the back of my hand and began applying it with a foundation brush....you DEF. do not need a lot of product as it spreads around very easily, and wasnt that pink when it actually got on my skin. BUT it does take a LOT of working into the skin to get it all too blend. Sadly this is not a full coverage foundation, and thats what i need.


Packaging: comes in a glass tub, but to be safe and not contaminate the product with germs, I'd use some sort of device to scoop it out onto the back of your hand as opposed to just sticking your finger/brush directly into the jar.
Soo the con's of this product are: Not many shades to choose from, strong undertones of whatever shade you choose, Shipping was decent, Takes a lot of working in to get it to blend.

Pro's: Well.....the only pro of this product i can think of is if you want a light coverage, than this will be great for you.

All in all, i would not buy it again.

Price: $15




No comments:

Post a Comment