Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scent of the Week

Im starting a new "scent of the week" series. Basically, I love candles, and I love the warm and comfortable feeling that they can bring to any room. Every night i make sure i light my little scented candle and enjoy the delicious scent it gives off. I recently purchased a large amount of the 1 ounce candles from Bath and Body Works (they were having a 3 for $5 sale). The smells literally make my mouth water. So with that being said, im just gonna debut each candle that I have lit for each week (yes, these little candles can last quite a while).
This week is: Pumpkin Caramel Latte.
Perfect for the incoming Fall weather and the Halloween spirit. The caramel scent definitely over-powers the scent of pumpkin, but thats fine with me since i looooove caramel. When these candles are lit, they do smell slightly differently, but NOT in a bad way.
I highly suggest you pick some up..they are inexpensive, potent, come in a variety of scents, and last a decent while.
Price: I got them on sale, so they were 3 for $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment