Monday, October 31, 2011

Target Finds - 10/31/11

Happy Halloween!!!! The weather has been sooo crappy here in Florida, that I cant really do much, but i decided to get outta the house for a little bit and hit up my local Target. I had a large stack of Target printable coupons in hand and i was ready to go. First and foremost i always go to the $1 section...while browsing i picked up a really cute teal face mask, which will definitely come in handy. I also picked up a cute little sticky note pad which is also a necessity when i need constant reminders to get things done in a timely manner. Next i went to the holy land...a.k.a the makeup/beauty section - I had some coupons for certain beauty products and made sure to browse those sections first. I picked up some Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation...never tried it, but it is an inexpensive brand and i had a $1 off coupon - i bought it in the shade 100 Ivory. I also had a $1 off coupon for NYC so i picked up their black liquid liner - again another inexpensive brand...I have never tried this particular brand of liquid liner before, but so far i like it (wearing it now :) ). Lastly the Neutrogena section was having a sale on their liquid foundation!! I literally almost shit my pants, because i use/loooove their liquid foundation. It was marked down from $11.99 to $9.99, but get this.....I also had a $2 off coupon!!!! SCORE! Now i just bought one not too long ago, but HELLO! why wouldnt i buy it when its on sale? I actually ended up getting it in 40 Nude which is a lighter shade than i normally use, but as Fall is here, im going to start losing my tan. I wanted to also pick up a Fall scented candle, so i decided to go with this pine tree sceneted one that smells amazing! It was $10 too which to me is a bit expensive, buttttttt it has 2 wicks in it, and in my experience a candle smells so much stronger when it has 2 wicks. P.S - I also have this same scent in a Walmart candle i bought for $5, but you cant smell it at all when its lit.....know why?....it only has 1 wick. heheheheh.
I also picked up some other random items on this trip, but none worth bragging about.

Price (After coupons):
Neutrogena foundation - $7.99
Rimmel foundation - $5.49
NYC liquid liner - $1.74



No comments:

Post a Comment