Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Foxy Locks Hair Extensions REVIEW

YAY! I am the proud owner of a deluxe set of Foxy Locks clip in extensions!

Shipping: Really fast considering they are coming from the U.K. I ordered them on October 18th and received them on October 24.

Packaging: They come in a sturdy plastic case along with a pink paper slip that explains all the information you need on how to care for your extensions.

I bought the deluxe 20 inch set in the color "toffee brown". They weigh about 160 grams I believe which is a nice  good weight for them, you really dont want to buy extensions unless they are close to that in weight.
They feel really nice to the touch and are made of 100% remy human hair, which means that you can treat them like your own hair: dye them, cut them, curl or even straighten.
They will need to be washed once every few weeks (take them out of your head before doing so. HAHA).
The one thing i was concerned with was the color match. They do have aTON of colors to choose from, but my hair is not one solid color - i have natural highlights and the ends of my hair are a dark blonde since I dyed them - but to help with that, i emailed them a picture of my hair and they tried to match me as best as they could.
Now if you have two toned hair like i do, i suggest buying a lighter color, maybe even buy them in blonde since its much easier to dye blonde hair than it is to dye dark extensions, lighter.

All in all, i think they are worth the money.

Price: $144 (that included my shipping)


No comments:

Post a Comment