Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Tory Burch Knockoff's??

I randomly got a craving one day to search some Tory Burch flats. Of course when I found a pair I liked, they had to be well over $100. I knew this before I began my search, but sometimes you can find a good sale, especially on Amazon.com. My search didnt end there, I hit up my ever faithful eBay and came across a pair of Tory Burch flat's in the "jelly" form (literally the same rubbery material you remember from those old school Jellies sandals you used to wear in middle school). I was happy to find out that they were $60! Now i became suspicious of their authenticity not only because of their major discount, but the fact that they were being shipped from China! After a little research, i found no authentic Tory Burch flats that came in the "jelly" form, so I came to my grand conclusion that these were knockoff's. Buttttt I bought them anyways because they were exactly what i wanted, plus they would be super easy to clean if they ever got dirty.
After a whole month of waiting, yes it took a month for them to reach me. I ripped them out of their colorful box and slipped them on, OMG they fit like an effing glove! My only complaint is that the part that goes over the top of your toes, bothered me a bit, but that was a quick fix by sticking a heel pad on the underside of the "shoe hood", I'll call it.
All in all, i highly recommend them, IF you can handle waiting a month for them to arrive. : /
Oh and i bought them a half size smaller than I normally would buy flats in. Oh and BTW they are navy blue, NOT black.
Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment