Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thrift Store Finds 10/19/2011

This evening I ventured off to my local Goodwill. As I was walking around I noticed that everything had pretty much been picked over, which can only mean that they are about to change their sale tag color. For those who dont know what im talking about: Goodwill will have a sign by the front door letting you know which color tags will be on sale that day. At mine its usually 50% off this color of you can get this color for a $1.29. Each item in the store is marked with a color tag and thats how you will know how much each item costs or if its on sale. If its full price (aka not the sale tag color of the day) than that usually means that it will end up costing less than $7. Thats pretty much the most expensive a clothing item can cost at my Goodwill.
Anywayyyys my Goodwill usually has the same sale tag color for up to a week until they basically got rid of the majority of that color, soooo tonight i was happy that they are going to change the color, but i was sad that i wasnt finding anything i wanted on sale. On the bright side, i did head towards the book section and found the Twilight and New Moon paperback books for 79 cents!!! YAY! I havent had the chance to read any of the Twilight books before, so im excited to see how the books differ from the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment